Sunday, April 29, 2012
Baby Bump!
My sister Karen has been begging me to post Baby Bump photos, but I've been reluctant to do so, due to the fact that my bloating problem gives a false appearance of how far along I really am. The only true way for me to post a Baby Bump photo is to take it in the morning before I eat--which is hard, because I usually don't think about much before eating, and I certainly don't have make-up on that early in the morning! Anyway, these are the photos I took on Friday that more or less capture the Bump. I'll try to post more this week as I feel like I have (the baby has?) had a growth spurt.
Meh, that's all for tonight, I guess. My bed (and husband) is calling me. Oh, I did run 5.1 miles today. Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awww! Baby bumps!!! Yay :D
ReplyDeleteYou look gorgeous, and I love how long your hair it!